The collection of personal information for the purposes of distance selling is compulsory, as this information is essential for the processing and delivery of orders. Failure to provide this information will result in non-validation of the order.
Bee Nature complies with the Belgian law of December 8, 1992 relating to the processing of personal data, revised by the law of December 11, 1998, which takes into account the European directives of October 24, 1995.
This law stipulates that the company collecting personal data must have the consent of the person concerned, that the data must be accurate and that it must be collected for a precise, clear and legal purpose. All individuals must have access to their personal data and the right to modify it. In accordance with the law, the processing of nominative customer data has been declared to the Commission for the Protection of Privacy. Customers have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning them, which they may exercise by contacting Bee Nature.
Bee Nature undertakes never to communicate customer details to a third party.
Customers can consult and modify their information at any time via the My Account page.
1. Who we are? We are BEE NATURE SA and we process your personal data as joint data controllers. This means that we are jointly responsible for how we process and protect your data.
2. How do we use your data? We will use your data (collected online or in person), among other things, to manage your registration as a user, to manage your purchases of products or services, to answer your questions and, if you wish, to send you our communications.
3. Why do we use your data? We are legally authorized to process your data for various reasons. The main reason is that we need to process your data to fulfill the contract you accept with us when you register and when you make a purchase or take advantage of one of our services or features. We also use your data for other purposes, for example to respond to your requests or to send you the newsletters you have requested to receive from us.
4. With whom do we share your data? We share your data with service providers who provide us with assistance or support, third-party service providers, within the European Union.
5. Your rights: You have the right to access, rectify and delete your personal data. In some cases, you also have other rights, such as, for example, the right to object to our use of your data, or the right to transfer your data, as explained in more detail below.
BEFORE YOU START...
We are transparent about what we do with your personal data, to help you understand the implications of how we use your data, and the rights you have in relation to your data:
When we talk about our Platform, we refer generally to all channels or means, digital or in person, that you may have used to interact with us. The main ones are:
- Our website: www.beenaturelab.com
- Our media: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Youtube, etc.
- In person: at events or by email.
1. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
Your data processors are :
BEE NATURE SA, company currently operating in Europe.
- Postal address: Rue Carli 5, 1140 Evere, Belgium.
- E-mail address of data protection officer email@example.com
2. WHY DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Depending on the purpose for which we process your data from time to time, as explained above, we need to process one or more other data, which will generally be, as appropriate, the following:
- Your identity data (for example, your surname, first name, the language and country from which you interact with us, your contact data, etc.).
- Economic and transaction information (e.g. your payment or card details, information about your purchases, orders, returns, etc.).
- Connection, geolocation and/or browsing data (if you interact with us from your cell phone, for example)
- Commercial information (for example, if you have subscribed to our newsletter), information about your tastes and preferences.
Remember that when we ask you to fill in your personal data to give you access to a feature or service on the platform, we will mark certain fields as mandatory, as this is information we need to be able to provide the service or give you access to the feature in question. Please bear in mind that, if you decide not to make this data available to us, you may not be able to complete your user registration or take advantage of these services or features.n accordance with the way you interact with our Platform, i.e. depending on the services, products or features you wish to benefit from, we will process your personal data for the following purposes:
1.Manage your registration as a Platform user.If you decide to become a registered user of our Platform, we need to process your data to identify you as a Platform user and grant you access to its various features, products and services available as a registered user. You can cancel your registered user account by contacting us via Customer Support.
2.For the development, execution and performance of the purchase or service contract you have executed with Us on the Platform.This purpose includes the processing of your data, mainly:
- To contact you for updates or informative notices related to contracted features, products or services, including quality surveys and to establish customer satisfaction with the service provided,
- To manage payment for the products you purchase, regardless of the payment procedure used. For example: if, when purchasing one of our products on the website, you choose to activate the feature to save your card data for future purchases, we need to process the data indicated for the activation and development of this feature. Consenting to the activation of this feature allows your self-completed payment data to appear in subsequent purchases, so that you do not need to enter it in each new process and this data will be considered valid and effective for subsequent purchases. You can modify or cancel your cards at any time through the payment information section of your registered user account on the website.
- Activate the necessary measures to control and prevent potential fraud against you and us during the purchase process. If we consider that the transaction may be fraudulent, this processing may result in the transaction being blocked.
- To manage potential returns after your purchase and manage requests for information on the availability of items, product reservations via the Platform.
- For billing purposes and to provide you with tickets and invoices for purchases you have made via the Platform.
- To enable you to use other available features or services, such as the purchase, management and use of the Gift Card or Gift Certificate.
3. To respond to requests or queries you make through customer support channels. We only process personal data that is strictly necessary to manage or resolve your request or query.
4. For marketing purposes. This purpose includes processing your data, primarily, for: If and when you subscribe to our Newsletter, we will process your personal data to manage your subscription, including to send personalized information about our products or services by various means (such as e-mail). Remember that you can unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time and free of charge through the "Newsletter" section of the Platform, in addition to the instructions we provide in each notice. To carry out promotional actions (for example, to organize contests). By participating in any promotional action, you authorize us to process the personal data you have shared with us in relation to the promotional action and to disclose it through various media such as social networks or the Platform itself. In each promotional action in which you participate, you will have at your disposal the terms and conditions where we will provide more detailed information on the processing of your personal data. Distribute photographs or images on the Platform or through our social networking channels.
5. Analysis of usability and quality to improve our services.
If you access our Platform, we inform you that we will process your browsing data for analytical and statistical purposes, i.e. to understand how users interact with our Platform and thus be able to introduce improvements to the Platform.
In addition, we occasionally carry out surveys and quality actions to find out how satisfied our customers and users are and to detect areas in which we can improve.
3. HOW ARE WE LEGALLY AUTHORIZED TO PROCESS YOUR DATA?
The legal conditions under which we are authorized to process your personal data also depend on the purpose for which we process it, as explained below:
1.Managing your registration as a platform user
We process your data because it is necessary for the purposes of regulating the use of the platform. In other words, for you to be able to register as a user on the platform, we need to process your personal data, as otherwise we would not be able to manage your registration.
If you choose to use access or login via a social network, we are legally entitled to process your data in view of the consent you give by authorizing the transfer of your data from the social network.
2.Preparation, execution and performance of the purchase or service contract. We process your data because it is necessary for us to conclude the purchase or service contract with you. Some data processing related to the purchase process is activated only because you request or authorize it, as is the case with the storage of payment (card) data for future purchases. We consider that we have a legitimate interest in carrying out the checks necessary to detect and prevent potential fraud when you make a purchase. We understand that the processing of this data is positive for all parties involved in the payment of a purchase and in particular for you, as it enables us to establish measures to protect you from fraud attempts by third parties.
We consider that we have a legitimate interest in responding to requests or queries raised by you through the various existing contact channels. We understand that the processing of this data is also beneficial to you insofar as it enables us to provide you with adequate assistance and to respond to the questions raised.
When you contact us, in particular, for the management of incidents related to your order or the product/service acquired through the Platform, the processing of your data is necessary to execute the purchase contract.
Where your request is linked to the exercise of your rights, about which we inform you below, or to complaints about our products or services, we are legally authorized to process your data for compliance with our legal obligations.
We are legally authorized to process your data for marketing purposes due to the consent you give us, for example when you agree to receive personalized information via multiple channels, when you accept the legal conditions to participate in a promotional action or to publish your photos on the Platform or on our social network channels.
In order to show you personalized information. we consider that we have a legitimate interest in profiling with the information we have about you (such as your browsing history, preferences or purchases) and the personal data you have provided to us, such as age range or language, as we understand that processing this data is also beneficial to you as it allows you to improve your user experience and access information in accordance with your preferences.
5.Analysis of usability and quality
We consider that we have a legitimate interest in analyzing the ease of use of the Platform and the degree of user satisfaction, as we understand that processing this data is also beneficial to you because the aim is to improve the user experience and provide a better quality service.
4. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
The length of time we keep your data will depend on the purposes for which we process it, as explained below:
1.Managing your registration as a user of the platform.
We will process your data for as long as you remain a registered user (i.e., until you decide to unsubscribe).
2.Development, performance and execution of the purchase or service contract. We will process your data for the time necessary to manage the purchase of the products or services you purchase, including any returns, complaints or claims related to the purchase of the product or service in question. Sometimes we will only process data until you decide to do so, as in the case of payment (card) data that you have asked us to retain for future purchases.
We will process your data for as long as is necessary to respond to your request or query.
4.Marketing. We will process your data until you unsubscribe or cancel your newsletter subscription. If you take part in promotional actions, we will keep the data for a period of six (6) months from the end of the action.
5.Usability and quality analysis. We will occasionally process your data for the duration of a specific action or quality survey, or until we render your browsing data anonymous. Notwithstanding the fact that we will process your data for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purpose in question, we will then keep it duly stored and protected for the time during which responsibility for its processing may be incurred, in accordance with the legislation in force at any given time. Once each of the potential actions is time-barred, we will proceed to delete the personal data.
5. DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES?
- financial institutions,
- fraud detection and prevention entities,
- technology service providers,
- logistics, transport and delivery partners and service providers,
- providers of customer care services,
- advertising and marketing partners and service providers.
For reasons of service efficiency, some of these service providers are located in territories outside the European Economic Area that do not offer a level of data protection comparable to that of the European Union, namely the United States of America. In this case, we inform you that we will transfer your data with adequate safeguards and always ensuring the security of your data:
- Some suppliers are Privacy Shield certified, which you can consult via the following link: https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome
- With other providers, we have agreed Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission, the content of which you can consult via the following link: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/data-transfers-outside-eu/model-contracts-transfer-personal-data-third-countries_en
6. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU MAKE YOUR DATA AVAILABLE TO US?
We are committed to preserving the confidentiality of your personal data and to enabling you to exercise your rights. To this end, we have agreed that you may exercise your rights free of charge by writing to us at a single e-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org), simply informing us of the reason for your request and the right you wish to exercise. If we consider it necessary to identify you, we may ask you to provide a copy of a document proving your identity.
In particular, notwithstanding the purpose or legal basis we use to process your data, you have the following rights:
- To request access to your personal data held by us. We remind you that when you are a registered user of the Platform, you can also consult this information in the corresponding section of your online account.
- To ask us to delete your personal data insofar as it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which we must continue to process it, as explained above, or when we are no longer legally authorized to process it.
- To ask us to cancel or restrict the processing of your personal data, which implies that, in certain cases, you may ask us to temporarily suspend the processing of the data or to keep them longer than necessary.
If you have given us your consent to process your data for any purpose, you also have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. Some of the circumstances in which you may withdraw your consent are detailed in section 2 where we explain the purposes for which we process your data.
Where we are legally entitled to process your data on the basis of your consent or for the purposes of a contract, as explained in section 3, you also have the right to request portability of your personal data. This means that you will have the right to receive the personal data you have made available to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, so that you can transmit it directly to another entity without impediment on our part.
Furthermore, where the processing of your data is based on our legitimate interests, you will also have the right to object to the processing of your data. Finally, we inform you that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the responsible data protection regulatory authority, in particular with :
The authority of the country in which the country's retail company is located: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm
7. WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH THIRD-PARTY DATA?
We offer features or services that require us to process personal data from a third party that you are required to provide, such as in the case of gift voucher activation and shipment or gift voucher request management. If you provide us with personal data of third parties, you confirm that you have informed them of the purposes and manner in which we must process their personal data.